You can manage all aspects of your account in SmartHub. Our app has several features that make managing your account as easy as possible. Whether through the web, or your smartphone or tablet (Android or iOS), you’ll be able to pay your bill, view your usage, manage your notifications and more. You can also contact member services with any questions you may have directly from the app.
Both platforms are part of our online account management system for members. The website has additional functionality that allows members to manage notifications, update their stored payment methods and change their personal information. Both the web version and mobile app allow members to securely access their account information, view bills and payment history, make payments, view energy use and report outages. The free, secure mobile app is available to download and install on mobile devices and tablets.
Yes. All critical information is encrypted in every transaction run and no personal information is stored on your phone or tablet.
Mobile devices do offer you the ability to store your login information for apps installed on the device. If you choose to store your login information, any person who has access to your mobile device can access your account.
You can find your account number on a printed bill statement mailed to your residence or business. You can also contact us for help locating your account number at (812) 358-4458
Want information on paperless billing, outage alerts and usage updates straight to your email or through SMS? Use SmartHub to update your notifications preferences.
- Log in to your SmartHub account
- Click on “…More”
- Click “Settings” to add or change email address and phone numbers
- Add email address or phone number
- Enter verification code to activate
- Click on “Manage Notifications” to update/change SMS and email alerts
Auto Pay is a convenient option to pay your bill each month.
Auto Pay allows you to pay your monthly bill through an automated draft from your bank account or credit card at no extra charge. By enrolling in Auto Pay, you authorize us to withdraw funds from your selected account to pay your monthly bill on the due date.
First, you must have provided a bank account and/or credit/debit card information to enroll in Auto Pay.
On the website:
- Click on “Billing & Payments”
- Click on” Auto Pay Program” on the sidebar
- Click on “Sign Up for Auto Pay”
- Accept the Terms and Conditions then follow the instructions.
On the app:
- Select “Pay My Bill”
- Select “Auto Pay Program”
- Follow the instructions above.
- How do I set up stored payment methods, such as a credit card?
You can save bank account and/or credit/debit card information for future bill payments. If you plan to enroll in the Auto Pay Program, you’ll be required to provide a stored payment account to pay your bill.
You can view your energy use on the website and app.
On the website:
- Click “My Usage”
- Select “My Usage”
- Then select “Usage Explorer”
On the app:
- Select the “Energy Use” icon to view your energy use
- How current is the account information in the app or website?
- The information you see in the app and on the website is shown in real-time