Your electric cooperative is offering a 2023 residential rebate for qualifying equipment (water heaters, geothermal heat pumps and air source, ductless mini-split or dual fuel heat pumps). To qualify, you must occupy the home where the equipment is installed year-round (12 months) and unit must heat and cool the whole home, unless otherwise stated.
Please provide the following documents to your electric cooperative to apply for possible rebates:
- AHRI (Air conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute) certificate for validation of all SEER ratings. (This can be obtained from the installing heating and cooling contractor.)
- 2023 Residential Rebate Application — Download the Form or fill out the webform below.
- Proof of purchase (invoice or receipt)
Commercial and Industrial
Electric Outdoor Equipment
- HVAC unit must be located in a home served by Jackson County REMC
- Unit must be 3 or more years old and not have an existing preventative maintenance contract or agreement.
- The tune-up must be performed by a licensed HVAC contractor with itemized receipt.
- Submission for rebates must be within 90 days of tune-up service in the same calendar year.
- One rebate per member account per calendar year.
- Approved rebates will be returned to the customer in the form of a check by mail via the U.S. Postal Service.
- Rebate participation is subject to funding availability. First come, first served applications until funding is exhausted.